HTC U11+ screen detailed specifications*.
The HTC U11+ screen has a 6.0-inch size with resolution 2880 × 1440 px which is equal to Quad High Definition Plus (QHD+) resolutions of screens. The Aspect ratio of a screen is 18:9. The pixel density is equal to 537 pixels per inch (PPI). HTC U11+ screen based on Super LCD6 technology and able to reproduce 16,777,216 colors with the color of depth – 24 bits. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass.
The HTC U11+ was introduced in November 2017.
Below a list of detailed specifications of HTC U11+ screen:
|Number of colors||16,777,216-color|
|Diagonal Size (inches)||6.0 inches (78.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Size (mm/in)||D (152 mm), H (136 mm), W (68 mm)|
H (5.37 in), W (2.68 in)
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||537|
|Color depth||24 – bit|
|Resolution||2880 × 1440 px (QHD+)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
Other features of the HTC U11+:
– CPU Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
– GPU Adreno 540
– OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Internal 64/128 GB
– Expandable microSD, up to 256 GB
– RAM 4/6GB
– Primary sensor 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus,
OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, HDR,
24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec.
– Secondary sensor 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p, HDR, panorama
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3930 mAh battery
– Talk time Up to 25 h (3G)
– Dimensions 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5 mm (6.24 x 2.95 x 0.33 in)
– Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
– Front/back glass & aluminum frame
– IP68 certified
Photos & Media of HTC U11+
You might like it: HTC U11 and HTC U11 Life
Here you can take a look at all HTC products
Also, you can check and compare all HTC smartphones Here
On this page used media resources of HTC
*Note. SizeScreens.com can not guarantee that all screen tech specs of this device are 100% correct.
All information is provided for reference only.